Thursday 14 November 2013

Salford City Stadium Craft & Gift Fair

Busy busy busy!

Our next craft fair is at the former Salford City Stadium on Sunday 17 November and it's on from 11 until 4. it's for a great charity



I've also been busy drawing, painting and making pictures and gift boxes in readiness.

Here are some of my smaller pictures that measure around 4" x 3" and are silver plated photo frames

 
As you can see they're only £3 - bargain eh!

One of my drawings/paintings is below. he took me a few hours to draw then paint and frame but really pleased with him lol. I've also done one of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Winnie the Pooh with Tigger. There's a picture of my stall below and you can just see Mickey on the stand


So, let me know what you think and what other drawings I should be attempting!

See you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment