Thursday 25 July 2013

Radio Interview

It's the Bromley Cross Village Hall Craft Fair on Saturday and I'm going to be interviewed by Radio Manchester at 10.45am LIVE! OMG, how nervous will I be!

What with 2 write ups in the local paper and an article in Lancashire Life followed by the radio interview.....what next?????

I have some orders to complete and have another craft fair at Worsley Garden Centre on Sunday - busy busy bee!

Can't believe it's been a whole year since we started up the Bromley Cross Village Hall Craft Fair and it's still going strong. Made so many friends and we also have regular customers which is brilliant.

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us as I've got a couple of outside stalls and am going to put some tables on the grass to exhibit some of our work so should be good!

Will report back after the weekend

Wish me luck with the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment