Tuesday 26 March 2013

New Website

Gosh it seems ages since I blogged but I'm hoping I'm forgiven as I've been working on my new website


www.jewells-shop.com



Take a look and let me know what you think. I think it still needs a tweak or two but that will be an ongoing thing.

What has been happening in the world of craft fairs - well, this weather has been playing havoc with them. at least 2 or 3 regular ones have been cancelled so I've only attended a couple this year so far as well as the Wedding Fair.

I've been writing some poems, decorating and framing them....seem to be doing alright! Something a little different and you don't need an occasion to send one as they're only £4.50 + P&P - not bad eh?

The JewELLs Card is going well and I've made some new pendants/chains as you'll see on my website. These are changing all the time depending on what is in stock at the time

So, even though I've not been that busy with craft fairs, I've been busy with other things like orders for weddings and parties - busy busy!

My next craft fair is on Saturday 30 March (Easter Saturday) at Birtenshaw Methodist Church Hall. Come along if you're in the area

And don't forget, 'like' my website or email me to let me know what you think - be gentle, it's my first one lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment