Friday 28 December 2012

Season's Greetings and Good News!!!!!!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and looking forward to a great New Year. I've got some great news......

I was contacted by Celebration Village in Manchester when they saw my JewELLs Cards and Gift Bags. It is a one stop shop for weddings and events with all the services you need under one roof. Click on the logo so you can see for yourself. 


I'll have my own page on their website soon. From January, my JewELLs Cards and Gift Bags will be a part of the service offered by Celebration Village.

My flyer (attached a piccy for you) will be in the pack that everyone coming through the door will see.....sooooooo excited as I'm also exhibiting at the Bridal Fayre at the end of February. 

I've had some pictures professionally taken for the flyer so you can at last, see what they look like








The pictures below are of some of the JewELLs Cards I've done mainly on commission. The poems I put into the cards will be done slightly different from next year as I want to make them more of a keepsake for the recipient.

Keep checking to see what they look like.....






Don't forget, JewELLs Cards are only £5 each and Gift Bags from £2 each. The jewellery is also sold separately at around £4.50 boxed.

Anyways that's my big news....will update again shortly as I'll have alot to tell you once things get going


No comments:

Post a Comment