Wednesday 27 June 2012

Wedding Invitations

Visiting some very good friends tonight who also attend some of the same fairs as me but they make fantastic greek food, possibly because Dimitri is Greek and he's a chef...this does help!!!


Anyway, I've been asked if I could make some Wedding invitations for a friend of a friend (complicated? it will be!) so I'm taking some rough samples for them to look at....this could be the start of something in a different direction - who knows but I'm definitely up for it....also made a few place name cards which look pretty darn good....I think will look even better if I had the colour scheme sorted


Will post some pictures soon - head still in holiday mode - OMG this is terrible....I want to go back! Ever seen Shirley Valentine? The scene where her friend says, "every year millions of people go on holiday and every year those same millions of people have such a good time that they don't want to go home" - well I'm one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment